Wednesday, February 15, 2012

First Step to Forever

Alright, guys...here goes nothing! I have entered the blogging world. Now whether that's a good thing or not...I have yet to find out! But let's give this thing a lot!

Now when I end up getting the hang of this, my blog will hopefully have something useful in it. But for tonight...well, that's just not going to be the case! So if you're looking for something life-changing and profound, you might as well stop reading...

So where to begin on this 15th day of February...well for starters, thank God it's the weekend! You've gotta love conference week! I don't know about you, but these past two days of school have been pretty much pointless. Block scheduling sucks! And as a side note, I still hate Government. Whoever decided it was necessary to have this class required to graduate high school...I do not like you. ;) 

But anyway...Revenge was amazing tonight! To any and all of you Revenge fans out there...it sure is getting good, isn't it?! Pretty much the most addicting show on TV...(sorry to all of you Pretty Little Liars fans or whatever other shows are on these days...it's just that nothing is sweeter than REVENGE. Haha!) 

Oh hey, Dan Rozga told me about this sweet song called "Amen" by Chris August, and I have recently been obsessed with it! So if you wanna be cool...go look it up!! ;)

Well I'm sure you're sad to hear this, but that's all I've got for tonight! Thanks to the very limited amount of people who wasted 3 minutes reading this! Have a great long weekend everybody! Oh and you all should come to the Show Choir Encounter this Saturday! That's where all us cool people will be! Just sayin'! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment